Watch our webinar to learn:
- What the EU Taxonomy Regulation implicates
- What the current timeline looks like
- Which requirements apply to your company and when
- What the compliance process looks like
- About our new digital solution for EU’s Taxonomy Classification and Reporting
In our webinar, our senior consultant will go through the EU Taxonomy Regulation and how financial and large companies can fulfil the new classification and reporting requirements in sustainability. The Taxonomy Regulation is already in force, and reporting against two of the objectives is required already in 2022 for the financial year of 2021. As the regulation is constantly being updated, we will present the newest details covered by the legislation.
The intended audience of this webinar is corporate board members and management teams in sustainability, finance, and communication. Both financial market participants (FMPs) and large companies that already need to provide a non-financial statement according to the non-financial reporting directive (NFRD) will be affected by the regulation.